How to rent a VIP yacht in Alanya
One of the most demanded sea journeys in Turkey is yacht charter. But sometimes questions arise where you can rent a yacht in Turkey at an affordable cost. In this short text we will tell you how to choose and rent a VIP boat.
Yacht charters in Turkey are one of the most popular activities among not only foreigners but also locals! But sometimes customers meet several problems such as, the cost is upper, a yacht is small, vessel an old one, the captain does not know any language except Turkish, the rental time is very short approximately 1-2 hours, etc.
What to do to avoid such problems when renting a boat?
There are now more websites and companies offering different yacht charter in Turkey.
- First of all, ask the seller for photos of the boat you would like to rent, inside and out.
- Secondly, ask if the captain knows any foreign language, for example, Russian, English, German language.
- Inclusions and exclusions, including the cost of sea travel.
- Pay money after the yacht journey has started ever (but sometimes, if the amount of money is more, can pay a small deposit)
- If you would like to order additional meals or drinks, decorations, etc., notify the sales manager in advance and ask for their cost. Because if the yacht charter price includes meals and soft drinks, you will be offered a standard menu.
- The exact time of the start of the yacht and return to the harbor. (in case of early return to the port, inform the captain and call the sales manager without wasting time)
- You can choose the route of the yacht yourself, but more often companies offer a standard route that covers the most important attractions.
We offer you a yacht charter in Alanya with different routes. Depending on the number of people, the wishes of the clients, there are different vessels on our base. If you want to choose one of them, you are at the exact address. Just contact our sales manager!