Trip to Cappadocia from Alanya questions
Cappadocia is a truly unique attraction not only in Turkey but also in the world. Walking through this territory, you will feel like on another planet. As the Egyptian pyramids amaze people with their construction, so the ancient way of life of Cappadocia amazes us, and the question arises!
How thousands of years ago people built underground cities, churches and houses without construction equipment?
In fact, underground cities in Cappadocia consist of several floors.
Today we have all the necessary opportunities to discover these fascinating places. After the trip, visitors are also given the opportunity to observe these magical places in the sky by taking part in a hot air balloon tour in Cappadocia. Although the cost of flying in a hot air balloon in Cappadocia is high, it is one activity worth trying for anyone who travels here.
If people plan to visit Cappadocia, of course, they will meet some questions.
- How far is Cappadocia from Alanya?
- What is the best month to visit Cappadocia?
- How much does it cost to go to Cappadocia?
- Alanya to cappadocia distnace
- How much does a hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia cost?
- What is the Goreme Museum?
- Does the hotel stay include the cost of the tour?
- Where is the best place to go to Cappadocia?
- How to get to Cappadocia?
- In which hotel we will spend the night, etc.
Answers for most of the above-mentioned questions you can find by visiting - tour to Cappadocia page.
But here we briefly inform you about the main issues that arise.
- The cost of a hot air balloon flight in Cappadocia is variable. Therefore, we advise you not to book them in advance. It is easy to book during the tour. For the price, contact us!
- The second - from which city is the best to go to Cappadocia. As you know, Antalya is one of the centers of the tourism sector in Turkey. But among the cities and provinces that belonged to Antalya, Side and Alanya are the closest cities to Cappadocia. If you are planning a vacation in one of these cities, it is recommended to visit this eighth wonder of the world and try not to miss this opportunity. To do this, you can take part in our excursion to Cappadocia from Alanya or Side. Tour cost from both cities is the same. From Alanya to Cappadocia distance 535 kilomteres
- Cappadocia is mesmerizing with its cosmic landscape at any time of the year. The answer to the question of which month is the best to visit Cappadocia varies according to people's moods and desires. But most people chose to visit the eighth wonder of the world in May. Indeed, this time the combination of spring beauty and amazing historical monuments leaves a unique impression.
- Goreme Open Air Museum. It is a stone settlement in which from the 4th to the 13th century an intense monastic life was in full swing. In the area that forms the valley, churches, chapels, dining rooms and recreation areas are carved into stone blocks.
- The next question is about hotel accommodation. As a travel agency, we offer you a 4-star cave-style hotel in Cappadocia. It does not matter, for a 2-day or 3-day tour, hotel accommodation is included in the price of the excursion to Cappadocia. Also don't worry about the hotel. We do our best to ensure you have an unforgettable vacation. A cave-style hotel in Cappadocia will give you an unforgettable experience of this fascinating attraction.
- There are different ways to get to Cappadocia. If you wish, you can rent a car and visit it yourself. The second way is to book a hotel there in advance and fly directly from your country, from Istanbul or Antalya. But if you have already planned your vacation in Alanya, the best way to get to these magnificent places is to take part in our tours from Alanya.