Alanya rafting tour is an incredibly interesting adventure that takes your breath away. On this trip, you will get a huge adrenaline rush and a lot of positive emotions. There are two alloy options of rafting in Alanya: One of them is 3 in 1 Alanya Rafting tour or megarafting. The first option of this activity is a water trip, which will appeal to fans of an active lifestyle. We offer our customers a fascinating journey on the turbulent waters of the river in Koprulu Canyon in Turkey. Whitewater rafting walk lasts for as much as approximately 11 hours! During this rafting tour in Alanya you will have time to fully enjoy three exciting adventures in one day: canoeing — hiking through the canyon, buckles and swimming over the rocky mountains of Canyon; zipline — descent on a metal cable along Koprulu Canyon; rafting along the river that is unforgettable water activity. For detailed information and easy reservation keep in touch with our sales manager. Also, our travel company offers you a similar, but simpler tour — Rafting in Alanya in which you will try only river activity.
3 in 1 Alanya Rafting tour program will consist of the following points:
- the tour program begins with a gathering of participants from hotels approximately at 8 a.m. and arrival at the launch point — a base in the Manavgat region
- detailed briefing on safety rules and rules of conduct during the tour from our English-speaking specialists. You can not worry about your own safety, protective equipment that you will be given free (helmets and life jackets), as well as listened to the rules — make the journey completely harmless.
- beginning of an exciting 3 in 1 Alanya Rafting tour. The first part is a canoe along the river at a distance of 2 km. Walking will allow you to see all the charm of Koprulu Canyon, its unique cliffs and beautiful nature. Also, you are waiting for active entertainment, which will give a lot of positive.
- Break for relaxing or swimming in the beautiful bubbling waters of a mountain river.
- The beginning of the whitewater rafting in Turkey on the turbulent mountain river Kopruchay — one of the longest in Turkey, its length is more than 180 km. Participants can choose a boat with a capacity of 10 people or two-people canoe accordance their abilities. Due to the fact that its current is not too fast — the river is great for above mentioned program. And people of all ages can take part in it: from children to people of old age.
- fantastic zipline on a 100 m height long bungee — drive, buzz and unreal pleasure you will experience during the flight on the metal rope. Finally, the next adventure is white water rafting (distance — 13 km). Continuation of the water sport, from which will take your breath away. The adrenaline rush and a great mood are provided to you.
- stop for lunch at the restaurant with stunning views of Koprulu Canyon. The best national cuisine will be prepared for you.
- completing the rafting tour in Alanya and returning to hotels.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY THIS TRIP WITH US?
Only we have the most modern and comfortable raft boats. Accompanying English-speaking instructors throughout the journey and free rental of protective equipment will make 3 in 1 Alanya Rafting tour perfectly safe. Thanks to a special route, the trip will be long and exciting. Our boats start individually, so you will not be surrounded by a huge crowd of other tourists. The cost of rafting in Alanya includes transfer with air-conditioned buses, instructor, insurance, delicious lunch, necessary equipment etc. On our website, you can make reservation easy, fast and without any PREPAYMENT.