The magnificent country Turkey is one of the oldest countries in the world, with a history that is intertwined with many other civilizations. To get a glimpse of the monuments and relics of bygone eras, we offer you a tour of Kursunlu-Aspendos-Side from Alanya. This excursion will be a discovery for curious tourists who want to get to know the history of the ancient country, touch the unshakable monuments of architecture and travel thousands of years ago. The trip includes a visit to the resort city-museum, where you will walk through ancient monuments from the time of Greece and Rome. On the shore of the city, you will see the remains of the ruins of the temple of Apollo and Dionysus and the main Arch gate. You will have the opportunity to visit the largest Amphitheater, which can accommodate 10,000 spectators. And in the national park, you will be greeted by a refreshing breeze of a romantic waterfall of Kursunlu in Turkey. We guarantee that with the small cost of the tour, you will get much more unforgettable experiences and emotions that will stay with you for life. Also, our company offers a similar historical trip — Demre Myra Kekova from Alanya, the description and cost of which, you can find out on the site.
Tour to Kursunlu-Aspendos-Side from Alanya consists of the following points of the program:
- Picking tourists up from the hotels at 08:00 on comfortable buses.
- The first place you will visit is the city of Side from Alanya. Since ancient times, this city-port attracted many rulers and generals who want to take possession of this picturesque place. The city is one of the most beautiful places in Turkey, having an ideal geographical location on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea and a favorable climate.
- Walking within the city's architectural monuments. Walk through the streets with dilapidated columns, reach the Roman baths, where there is an archaeological museum.
- On the approach to the city, participants are greeted by the ancient Arched Gate, built in 71 BC in honor of the Roman Emperor. Six-meter ruins, until now, declare the greatness and monumentally of architecture during the Roman Empire.
- On the coast of the city before you will appear the symbol of the city — the temple of Apollo, erected in the 2nd century AD until now preserved five columns of white marble and fragments of foundation. Also, you will see the temple of Dionysus, it is located on the territory of the ancient museum and is one of the most interesting buildings.
- The route of the journey to Side in Turkey will continue with a visit to amphitheater Aspendos. According to legends, it was originated in the 10th century BC, at the end of the Trojan War. Grandiose structures cause delight among many tourists, and the surrounding natural landscapes of the city pleasantly surprise, merging together with the page of architecture.
- This amphitheater is the main attraction, which glorified our country in the whole world. The huge amphitheater could have placed 17,000 at the same time. The place for the orchestra accommodated 500 musicians. Thanks to the correct design and ideal acoustics in the theatre, so today here are held concerts, festivals, show programs.
- Next, you can relax, take wonderful photos against the ambient panorama, and dine in the restaurant.
- During excursion Kursunlu-Aspendos-Side from Alanya, after the lunch break, you will find a walk through the Kurshunlu National Park in Alanya. Pedestrian trails run along the riverbed, with small waterfalls and rapids from picturesque coves.
- Visit the famous waterfall, which has a height of 18 meters. The mesmerizing turquoise water that falls from the tops of the waterfall creates a permanent rainbow effect in the sun.
- Completion of the program at 18:00 and return to the hotel.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRY THIS TRIP WITH US?
Customers who have booked a trip Kursunlu-Aspendos Side from Alanya, we will provide all entrance tickets, which are included in the cost of the tour, no hidden surcharges. You will find a rich program, including a visit to three regions. You can make the journey at any time of the year. Due to the short distance between the points of excursion and convenient buses, the road will not take away from you much strength. FREE booking WITHOUT PREPAYMENT